Sunday, November 13, 2016

Wow.

So Tuesday happened.

And then Wednesday. And Thursday, and Friday, and Saturday! And still today.

Sheesh! So much misbehavior on both sides!!!

On the one side, I see calls for the assassination of Donald and the raping of his wife. Supporters burning racial effigies. On the other, I see burning of businesses, vandalism of both public and private property, assaults and beatings, and obstructing traffic on major highways.

The gloating on one side, the pity-party on the other. What happened to good sportsmanship? What happened to common courtesy and civility? What happened to obeying the law??

I've been told this acting out (at least on the anti-Trump side) is neither childish nor over-reacting. I beg do differ! I don't care which side you're on, what you do, who you do it to, or why. But this has got to stop. It's embarrassing! Adults consider the consequences of their behavior. Adults recognize that there are options. Adults obey the law and find legal ways to make their voices heard.

This is none of the above. This is exactly the opposite of adult and mature- this is indeed childishness!

To both sides, to everyone who is acting up (hopefully, none of my readers?), I say: